Here’s the recipe:
Savoury Muffins for Toddlers
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
2 cups grated cheese
1 cup of diced cooked bacon
1 cup of your chosen vegies either blitzed in the food processor or grated/finely diced (peeled zucchini is the safest option for super fussy tastebuds…here I used zucchini & carrot)
1/4 cup of finely chopped chives (leave out if your toddler has an aversion to green)
3/4 cup of milk
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a large bowl stir together flour, cheese, bacon, vegies and chives.
- Mix the milk and egg together.
- Pour milk mixture into the flour mixture.
- Stir until just mixed (it should have a thick, lumpy consistency).
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tray and scoop batter in evenly.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.